This page is designed to establish uniform procedures for the procurement of materials and services that are consistent and within the policies of Legacy the School of Sport Sciences charter.
These procedures apply to all material and services procurements and related activities that result in the disbursement of public funds by the charter or an employee of the charter.
It is the individual responsibility of each employee involved in the procurement process to understand the policies upon which these procedures are based and the meaning and intent of the procedures themselves.
LEGACY THE SCHOOL OF SPORT SCIENCES PURCHASING DEPARTMENT MISSION STATEMENT, GOALS, AND VISION
The mission of Legacy the School of Sport Sciences purchasing department is to procure materials and services of the highest quality and best value to support academic success.
- To provide customer satisfaction through effective and cooperative relationships with our internal and external customers.
- To maximize savings and revenue generation potential.
- Provide education and training related to the policies, procedures, processes, and regulations related to the acquisition of goods and services.
- Promote a positive, efficient and effective work environment.
- Implement, promote and maintain sound business practices and auditable procedures.
- To provide full and open competition with the highest ethical standards while meeting the needs of the Charter and Community.
STATUTES, REGULATIONS, AND BOARD POLICY APPLICABLE TO PURCHASING
- The Texas Education Code, Purchasing Contracts (Primarily sections 44.031 through 44.047). An electronic version of the Texas State Education Code can be obtained at the following website address: http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/ED/htm/ED.44.htm – 44.031.
- The Texas Education Agency (TEA) Financial Accountability System Resource Guide Purchasing Module. The TEA Resource Guide can be accessed at the following website address: https://tea.texas.gov/Finance_and_Grants/Financial_Accountability/Financial__Accountability_System_Resource_Guide/.
- Legacy the School of Sport Sciences Board Policy (Sections CH…). The Legacy Board Policy can be accessed at the following website address: https://www.legacycmhs.org/
- For all purchases with Federal Grant Funds, the district shall comply with the Federal Regulations, EDGAR related to the purchasing of goods and services. [2 CFR 200.317- 200.326]
- All relevant statutes, regulations, board policies and procedures shall be made available to all purchasing stakeholders, as appropriate in a paper or electronic format.
Please review the Purchasing Procedure Manual
Request for Proposals
- Request for Proposal- Depository #0001 Addendum- Depository #0001
- Request for Proposal- Business and Student Services Provider #0002 , Business and Service Provider Forms Addendum-Business and Student Services Provider #0002
- Request for Proposal-Special Education Services Proposal #0003 CIQ FORM